Here is a basic run-down of how corrections are processed at Miss Dream:
1) You join the forum, and are given staff permissions to view hidden forums where projects are assigned. Under “Project Discussion” you’ll find a bunch of threads; one will have your username in the THREAD itself. This will be your assignment.
2) Download the .psd .rar file, and go through each and every page with a Notepad file open. Note the page number where the error occurs, the incorrect line, and the corrected version of it. (EX: pg. 35: looks like a hoe -> looks like a ho)
3) Post your list of corrections in the thread. That’s it!
If you are interested, please e-mail Elly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
1) Your forum username (so that we can give you staff permissions)
2) A brief description of how obsessive compulsive you can be about grammar (humor me — or mock how bad my grammar is just for this page!) AND examples of your editing work
3) How much free time do you have to devote to Miss Dream projects?
We will contact you if you are added to our list of editors. <3 Thanks!