Sailor Moon Kanzenban Manga
This flyer, published in the November 2013 issue of Nakayoshi magazine, gives us more details regarding the Sailor Moon Kanzenban Manga release:
- Volumes 1 and 2 of the kanzenban (complete edition) of the Sailor Moon manga will be available for sale beginning in November 2013
- All of the covers will feature new art by Naoko Takeuchi
- All books will feature foil lame covers, and will have high quality French binding
- All color pages that were printed in the original serialization of the story will be included in this edition
- These will be printed on A5 size paper, so they are significantly larger than the original tankoubon edition
- Features digitally remastered artwork, all reviewed and approved by Naoko Takeuchi!
- The short stories will be republished in two volumes, but the order of the stories will be reshuffled
- The side-story Codename: Sailor V will also be included in the Kanzenban set
- Sets will include entry tickets for a 20th anniversary prize raffle!
No word yet on what they will cost or where we can order, but as soon as I have more information I’ll share it on Miss Dream :)
Sailor Moon iPad Mini Cases
Retailing for 2100 yen (approximately $22 USD) there are four iPad mini cases to choose from: “Silhouette Pattern”, “Artemis and Luna”, “Item Icons”, and “Stained Glass”. These are being manufactured to order, so you will receive them roughly a month after ordering via Premium Bandai
Sailor Moon Smart Phone Cases Series 2
Retailing for 2100 yen (approximately $22 USD), there are five smart phone designs to choose from for the following phone types: Xperia A, GALAXY S4, iPhone5/5s, iPhone5c, iPhone4/4S. These are being manufactured to order, so you will receive them roughly a month after ordering via Premium Bandai