Hey, Dreamers! Welcome to this week’s update, where our ongoing series of the never-before-scanlated Mermaid Panic releases continue, with the release of chapter 10! Plus, Sailor Moon Crystal Season III news, from the premeire event, held last weekend.
This week’s uploads
Sailor Moon Crystal Season III, to premiere April 4th, with News!
The worldwide premiere trailer for season 3 showed up over the weekend, during the early premiere event. We got to it and subbed it for you guys. Go ahead and download it by clicking on the picture below, or the text below the image.
Sailor Moon Crystal
Season 3 Trailer
As we called it, in our last update, the season premeire is set for April 4th on Japanese network: TOKYO MX. As for other networks, here’s when they’ll air the season premiere:
All Times are Japan Military Time
TOKYO MX – every Monday at 23:00, starting April 4th
Sun TV – every Tuesday at 24:00, starting April 5th
TVQ Kyushu – every Friday at 25:58, starting April 8th
Hokkaido TV – every Sunday at 25:05, starting April 10th
TV Aichi – every Sunday at 25:35, starting April 10th
BS11 – every Tuesday at 23:30, starting April 12th
This also indicates that this season will be a weekly airing, instead of bi-weekly, when they aired the first two seasons in 2014. No more waiting for two weeks, to see what’s going to happen next! :D
Now, we await some news throughout March, of when the world will get to see it via streaming services like Crunchyroll and/or Hulu/Viz.
As for other stuff, let’s lay it all on the table:
- The opening theme, “In Love with the New Moon”, will be performed by Etsuko Yakushimaru, who also sung the cover of Otome No Policy, from the 20th Anniversary album.
- The ending theme, “Eternal Eternity”, will be a duet of Sailors Uranus and Neptune voice actresses, Junko Minagawa and Sayaka Ohara. This is the first time, since the 90s anime, that actual voice actresses sing a song, that will be played within the series.
- Transformation sequences will be brand new and hand-drawn, rather than CGI.
- Series director, Chiaki Kon, told us that this season will be more loyal to manga than the first two arcs.
- Like the first two seasons, they will stick to the chapter-per-episode format…except for some, which will be divided into two episodes, due to certain manga chapters in the manga being long.
- And yes, they even added some funny faces, that Naoko Takeuchi wanted to include.
- One more to point out: Wanpak, notorious for weird animations in certain episodes of the first 2 seasons, has returned to animate certain episodes of this season, as @aers00 pointed out, that they worked on episode 6 in January, 2016. You can see it here.
So, there’s A LOT to look forward to, coming April 4th! Let’s hope there’s a Moonlight Party for the premiere…I’m talking to you Viz. :P
We hope you enjoyed these uploads and news bits, and hope you’ll stay tuned for next week’s update.♥ By the way, we do ask that you all donate, not only to keep the server running, but to maybe give Miss Dream a good year! Also, we have expanded our hire us page to a whole separate entity, Fandom Services, so be sure to check that out as well! And, bookmark sailormoonevents.org, for updates on the upcoming Masquerade Ball in 2017! See you next time!