Sailor Moon Un Nouveau Voyage Fansub Online!

Happy Saturday Miss Dreamers! Sadly, our second livestream was made not possible, however we are ready to post up the downloads of our Sailor Moon Un Nouveau Voyage fansub!

Sailor Moon Un Nouveau Voyage Musical Summer 2015
Removed, see here for details

We hope you enjoy! =D

Please consider donating to continue to support us! We also take commisions over at Fandom Services so please contact us there for a quote! Enjoy our Sailor Moon Un Nouveau Voyage fansub and see you soon!

31 Responses to “Sailor Moon Un Nouveau Voyage Fansub Online!”

• MarioKnight

I have this addressed on the top of the FAQ. Basically, simultaneous direct download cap has likely been reached. Either check periodically later to try to get a slot, or use the torrent which I always recommend. I recently was told someone downloaded the whole performance in less than a minute using the torrent!

1. Jinxxie

i’m having a problem with the file? it says on windows media that it’s broken and when i try to open it through other things it just opens translator’s notes and the rest of it won’t

• MarioKnight

We only test with Media Player Classic and VLC Player, so I can’t really comment on other programs, though technically it should work on any MKV player. We always recommend VLC player though.

• Katie

That exact thing happened to me in DivX, but when I played it in VLC player it was fine… until it hit 13:31. Then it stopped. I can go back and watch those thirteen minutes and thirty-one seconds, but it always stops at that point.
        I tried downloading the torrent but it’s not playing in VLC media player at all. When I open the file, it opens but doesn’t play, and when I hit the play button, nothing happens.

• MarioKnight

Sadly I can’t do anything about the download speeds (save for lessening the amount of people who can =/ ), but it’s good to hear that it finished and it working for you! =)

• MarioKnight

I have this addressed on the top of the FAQ and made this same comment above to someone else. Basically, simultaneous direct download cap has likely been reached. Either check periodically later to try to get a slot, or use the torrent which I always recommend. I was told someone downloaded the whole performance in less than a minute using the torrent!

2. Shiggitay

I’m in the middle of watching it. I’mma get some eggs my mom made and continue. I like its alternate twist (no spoilers there for anyone unfamiliar with the S/Inifinity Arc of Sailor Moon as a whole).

• Muraki Ujou

Do try download either Media Classic Player or VLC media player, they both play video with sub :D.

3. Shilaray

Hy, i´ve downloade Un Nouveau Voyage and it play´s perfectly with VLC but i doesn´t have Subs.
    I don´t know why.
    T.T

4. Kairi

Thank you so much! I finished it last night and it was really bittersweet towards the end. Do you know if by chance the DVD version is going to be higher quality than the stream? I was disappointed by whoever was in charge of it this year compared to the last two. And do you know if on the DVD there’ll be anything from the Inners about/on their last day performance?

• Elly

Nico actually throttled the frames per second in the video this year, so there’s nothing we can do about that. No word yet on what the DVD will be like or what it will contain outside of the main performance.

5. Buranka

Thank you very much! That is a huge job!!
    I already have sawn the musical because I am living in Osaka. I was crying all the time because of the emotions of having the senshis so near. I am going to see it again tonight! Thank you ^^

6. poretto

oh i am a total fan of Sailor Moon i love all the actors and actresses of the musical the plot story is wonderful and the music is amazing i love sailor moon and tuxedo kamen chibiusa sailor mercury sailor mars sailor Jupiter sailor Venus sailor Uranus sailor Neptune and sailor Saturn congratulations to your debut!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Kayla

I downloaded on torrent and everytime I tried to open it, the file would just duplicate and I can’t get it work. :(

• MarioKnight

As from our FAQ:

I’m having trouble playing [file]. How can I view it?
      If you are downloading any of our video releases, I recommend you use either VLC Player with the Combined Community Codec Pack installed, or Media Player Classic. I am a Windows user, so I’m not much help when it comes to troubleshooting playback issues on Macs – sorry!

8. Keiya

I just got this downloaded from the torrent and it’s not working? Like I have the translators notes that works on windows media player but the musical doesn’t? It’s on the movie maker and doesn’t work at all.